Today I'm giving you my top 8 recommendations for podcasts to listen to, books to read, and events to attend. Why 8? Because it's my lucky number and I want to pass all my luck on to you! Check out the resource list below and let me know what you think. I'm always ready to fill my brain with more goodness so reach out if you have any recommendations for me as well!
Top 8 Podcasts - search Apple iTunes, Spotify, or Stitcher to listen!
1. Ed Mylett Show by Ed Mylett
2. Entrepreneurs on Fire by John Lee Dumas
3. For the Love of Money by Chris Harder
4. The GaryVee Audio Experience by Gary Vaynerchuk
5. Startup Therapy by Startups.com
6. Dealmaker$ by Alejandro Cremades
7. Grey Matter- Stories from Company Builders by Greylock Partners
8. The Top by Nathan Latka
Top 8 Books - grab em on Amazon!
1. Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle
Class Do Not! by Robert Kiyosaki
2. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv Eker
3. The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level by Gay Hendricks
4. The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New
Future by Chris Guillebeau
5. Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
6. The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It by
Michael E. Gerber
7. Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence-and How You Can,
Too by Gary Vaynerchuk
8. Startup Your Life: Hustle and Hack Your Way to Happiness by Anna Akbari
Top 8 Development Resources - Join your local chapter!
2. Toastmasters International
3. Rotary International
4. Startup Grind
5. Entrepreneur’s Organization
6. Founders Live
8. Network After Work
Book Melisa at Let's Get You Organized for your next small business conference, entrepreneur event, leadership seminar, or founder's summit! Now booking events in 2020 here!