1) They don't know where to go next with their business (it's like being lost on a roadtrip with no GPS!).
2) They don't know what's working and what's not working in their business, so they just keep "throwing spaghetti at the wall", hoping for the best.
3) They are wasting time by operating a business without streamlined processes, workflows, and systems.
4) Their business operations seem chaotic and disorganized, like there's no clear direction, structure, or plan.
5) They know they need to "declutter" their business because they've outgrown the tools they started with, but they're not sure where to start or what will move the needle forward.
Book Melisa at Let's Get You Organized for your next small business conference, entrepreneur event, leadership seminar, or founder's summit! Now booking events in 2020 here!